2008年5月19日月曜日

long time no talk

Hello My friend
 
yes it has been a long time since we both wrote on this site
 
Over the past month I have been very busy with my work as you know I travelled to Melbourne for work. Yes I had a great time work was not so difficult & I got to go out with other workers socially which was great
 
I also took some lovely photos of Melbourne but unfortunately I have deleted them from my phone so I am hopeing I have some at work on my PC then I can post them 
 
So for now I will show you some photos of near & around my work last week in Perth.
 
The weather at this time of the year is beginning to become cold.
 
Oh & so I have dyed my hair dark lol yep I dye my hair dark in the winter mmmm I dont know why maybe I am a little crazy but by summer it will be blonde again which I prefer ..lol
 
Oh & my Japanese question is how come there are so many words which can be written yet when I look for translation it is not in any books such as Tanoshimi ni shitemasu this is not in my dictionaries & I have three lol
 
but when I asked another Japanese person what does this mean they can tell me ...arrrhh I want to be able to know this answer from my books or by looking on line ...lol
 
Do you know a web or url that will allow me to translate Romanji to English & English to Romanji
in SENTENCES I cant find any which will do sentences...
 
Anyway this is all from me tonight I will post again very soon 
 
Tanoshimi ni shitemasu
to speaking with you soon
Oyasumi nasai
Sweet dreams to you 
dean  
 
  
 
     

0 件のコメント: