2008年4月8日火曜日

Good midnight, dear Darn.

Good midnight, dear Darn.

we still have very hard rain tonight...and I'm cheerful and no sleepy, why do you know it?lol(I got thissymbol today, thankyou)

I know the real, perhaps you set the camera into my room, and you arepeeping me. haha
sorry, I'm kidding...lol

By the way, I didn't know you used PDA in your room.
and you see, I invited you to my blog.

And I set permission to write in my blog to your gmail-address.(you can write both main sentence and comment)

I think, this way is easy and convenience than email.

And this is my wish to you.
I want to make the web site about Japanese language, culture, food,flower arrangement, and more.
My real work is editor of TV programs.but sometimes I'm volunteer in Japanese language conversation salon in Meguro ward office.

I want to get and use the information from email and blog that wasmade by us (with you).
of course, I don't use your name and your private informations.

I want to know what kind of question people who love Japan or Japaneselanguage have.
(Is above funny?)

umm, I have tired, it was too many writing today.(^^;
This writing, I'll email you, and same time I send to my blog.
And I'll translate to Japanese in a few days(or more..) on my blog.

byebye and good night.

Masaki

0 件のコメント: