2008年4月11日金曜日

My favorite map

Hi sleeping Dean.

have you good time?


I'm very glad you took to my favorite restaurant.
"boku no suki-na resutoran wo kiniitte moraete ureshii-desu."

My room is in Meguro-ku Tokyo, and that restaurant is in Hayama Kanagawa.
"boku-no heya-wa tokyo-no meguro-ku de sono resutoran wa Hayama(Kanagawa)desu."

If we go to Hayama Kanagawa from Meguro-ku by train, it's too far (maybe use a few hours).
"moshi meguro kara hayama made densya(train) de ikunara, sore-wa chotto tooi desu. tabun 2,3jikan kakari-masu"

but if we go by car, we can get fun and nice drive by just distance, I think. (of course after the drive we can get tasty food. lol)
"dakedo moshi kuruma-de iku-nara doraibu(drive)-ni choudo ii kyori-de tanoshii doraibu(drive)-ga dekiru-to omoi-masu, (mochiron drive-no ato-niwa oishii syokuji tuki-desu lol)"


I'll try google map past to here.
"chizu-wo hatte mimasu"


大きな地図で見る


I hope someday you come to Japan, and want to go to the restaurant with you.
"itsunohinika anata-ga nihon-ni kite issyo-ni restaurant-ni ikitai-desu"

Masaki


0 件のコメント: