2008年4月9日水曜日

Konnichi wa Masaki
Genki des ka
watashi wa Genki domo
ohenji doumo arigatou gozaimashita

Hai ikutuka situmon ga arimasu
yes i have some questions for you

anata no sukina basho wa doko in Japan
where is your favourite place in Japan?

anata no ga suki de aru shigoto
do you enjoy work?

anata no ga suki de aru baseball
do you enjoy baseball?

Me I love Japanese baseball I went to the Baystars opening game in march/april 2007
I had such a great time "although it was freezing"
I loved being apart of the crowd chanting words in japanese that I initally didnt understand for the players lol

Oh & I really want to know why do you keep such odd hours

awake at 3am but waking up at 3pm !
Do you work shift work?


wishing you happiness

hohemi kina (smile big)
warai okina koe de (laugh loudly)
sayonara
dean

0 件のコメント: