2008年4月10日木曜日

Hi, thanks your post.

you take me difficult questions.
"mutsukashii shitsumon wo shimasu ne"

boku no sukina basyo?
um..,
I haven't so many favorite place.
"boku wa sonnani takusan sukina basyo wa nai-desu"


OH! I got!,
"aa... atta"


The first, I love Tottori city, there is small town in west side of Japan, and I was born there and grew up until 18 year old.

"ichiban wa Tottori no machi desu, soko wa nishi-nihon ni aru chiisana machi de, boku ga umare-te 18sai made sodachi mashita"


And the 2nd, I love Taiwan, I think there is very amusing town. people are very kindly and gentle.
"soshite niban-me" Taiwan ga suki desu. totemo omoshiroi tokoro-de, minna totemo shinsetu-de yasashii desu.


Especially favorite reason is every food are very tasty, goood!.
"okuni suki-na riyuu-wa tabemono-ga zennbu oishii kara desu"


Have you ever been to Taiwan?
Ah...Sorry, Taiwan is not Japan...
"Taiwan ni itta koto-ha arimasu-ka?"
"A...Taiwan-wa nihon ja nakatta...gomen"

reset the 2nd, I like sea views, so I like "Shonan" area, especially "Hayama-marina" is best,
there is small and tasty restaurant. I like the grilled sandwich in there. lol
"aratamete 2banme, boku-wa umi-no keshiki-ga suki-nanode Shonan-ga suki-desu"
"Toku-ni Hayama-marina ga daisuki-desu"
"sokoni-wa chiisakute oishii resutoran(restaurant)-ga atte, boku-wa soko-no Hot-sand(grilled sandwich)-ga suki-desu"


below is that restaurant's web.
"shita-wa sono resutoran no web-desu"
http://www.chaya.co.jp/shop/lamaree/home.html


And I'll answer to other questions in next time.
"soreto, hoka-no shitumon-niwa jikai kotae-masu"



Byebye
Oyasumi
matane

Masaki

0 件のコメント: