2008年4月28日月曜日

change the operation (haha)

Hello
kon-nichiwa

I'll start from today or sometimes, try to explain the basically Japanese language.
watashi-wa kyou kara tokidoki kihonteki-na nihongo-no setumei-wo hajimeyou-to omoi-masu.

If you have some issue or idea, please write comment to me.
moshi anata-ga nanika mondai toka kangae-ga attara komento-wo(comment) kaite kudasai.

And this explanation is not official, it's my idea or my thinking way.
soreto, kono setumei-wa official dewa arimasen, boku-no kangae-ya kangae-kata desu.

I want you get Japanese language from here, it's my pleaser.
bokuwa anata-ga kokokara nihongo-wo oboete kure-tara totemo ureshii-desu.

But, if you got some trouble from here, I can't take your trouble care.
shikshi moshi anata-ga kokokara nanika trouble-wo ete-mo, watashi-wa sono trouble-no sekinin-wo mochimasen.

When if it have different meaning of Japanese and English, Japanese have precisely meaning anytime.
moshi nihongo-to eigo-no imi-ni tigai-ga aru baai, nihongo-no imiga yuusenteki-ni tadashii-desu.

Today, I was tired so writing until here.sorry, I'll make drill from tomorrow...
kyou-wa koko-made kaite tukare-mashita, ashita kara drill-wo tukuri-masu.

Masaki

Please write me comment about your hope or wish or idea.
goiken ya gokibou nado-wo comment ni oyose kudasai.

2 件のコメント:

JUANAN URKIJO さんのコメント...

I know, now is the time of the SAKURA. I love it!

Regards from Spain.

Jon in Tokyo さんのコメント...

Hi Masaki,
I like your blog.
How about some more pictures?
Cheers
Jon